Copyrights and licensing
License terms: The authors retain copyright, as well as authorize the publication of the journal «Вісник Вінницького національного медичного університету / Reports of Vinnytsia National Medical University» to publish original scientific articles that contain the results of experimental and theoretical studies and are not under consideration for publication in other editions. All materials are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY, which allows others to share the work of acknowledging the authorship of this work and the first publication in this magazine.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Вісник Вінницького національного медичного університету / Reports of Vinnytsia National Medical University», the author must sign the Agreement on the transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
By this agreement the author certifies that the submitted material:
- does not infringe the copyright of other persons or organizations;
- was not previously published in other publishing houses and has not been submitted for publication in other editions.
The author passes to the editorial board of the journal «Вісник Вінницького національного медичного університету / Reports of Vinnytsia National Medical University» the right to:
- publication of the article in English and distribution of its printed version;
- distribution of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placement on the official web-site of the magazine, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
The author reserves the right without the consent of the editorial board and founders:
- To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
- Use the materials of the article in whole or in part to write their own dissertations.
- Use the materials of the article for the preparation of abstracts, conference reports, as well as oral presentations.
- To place electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version, downloaded from the official web-site of the magazine) to:
- personal web-resources of all authors (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);
- web resources of institutions where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
- non-commercial open source web-resources (e.g., arXiv.org).
In all cases, the availability of a bibliographic link to an article or hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the magazine is compulsory.