Comparison of endoscopic hemostasis methods for bleeding of erosive-ulcerative origin under traumatic disease
The development of erosive-ulcerous bleeding in gastrointestinal tract is an important complication of acute trauma. The study included clinical observation of 149 patients with polytrauma in whom the erosive-ulcerative injury of the gastrointestinal tract arose. Bearers of ulcer history were not included into the study. It was found out that the most effective method of minimally invasive endoscopic hemostasis was subdiaphragmatic pharmacological blockade of the vagus nerve, which is particularly useful in cases of bleeding from a number of small vessels, or in the event of lack of vessel visualization, making it difficult for standard methods of hemostasis.
2. Plehutsa, I. M. & Sydorchuk, R. I. (2014). Porushennia systemy pervynnoho hemostazu ta metabolizmu eikozanoidiv pry travmatychnii khvorobi. Klinichna anatomiia ta operatyvna khirurhiia, 13(2), 29–34. [in Ukrainian].
3. Boiko, V.V., Lykhman, V. M. & Shevchenko, O. M. (2015). Stresovi vyrazky slyzovoi obolonky travnoho kanalu yak uskladnennia pisliaoperatsiinoho periodu. Kharkivska khirurhichna shkola, 2(71), 136–140. [in Ukrainian].
4. Polovyi, V. P., Sydorchuk, R. I., Palianytsia, A. S. & Nurdinov, Kh. N. (2013). Taktyka shchodo aktyvnykh krovotech erozyvno-vyrazkovoho genezu u poterpilykh z politravmoiu. Kharkivska khirurhichna shkola, 1(58), 79–82. [in Ukrainian].
5. Alshamsi, F., Belley-Cote, E. & Cook D. (2016). Efficacyandsafetyofprotonpumpinhibitorsforstressulcerprophylaxisincriticallyillpatients: a systematic revie wand meta-analysis of randomizedtrials. Critical Care, 20, 120–127.
6. Buendgens, L., Koch, A. & Tacke, F. (2016). Prevention of stress-related ulcer bleeding at the intensive care unit: Risks and benefits of stress ulcer prophylaxis. World J. Crit. Care Med., 5(1), 57–64.