New features of prognosis and correcting complications of acute ethanol necrotizing pancreatitis
The study is based on the analysis of clinical and laboratory monitoring of 72 patients with acute necrotizing ethanol pancreatitis, which is determined erythron dynamics of the system and iron metabolism parameters in complex endogenous toxemia. The conclusion about the presence of prognostic potential investigated markers on the possibilities of differential diagnosis of interstitial and destructive forms of acute pancreatitis and its aseptic and infected phase flow, justifying the earliest indications for minimally invasive percutaneous interventions preventing organ dysfunction and purulent-septic complications of pancreatic and extra pancreatic location, assessing the effectiveness of the proposed correction preventive conservative therapy.
2. van Santvoort, H. C., Bakker, O. J. & Bollen, T. L. (2011). A conservative and minimally invasive approach to necrotizing pancreatitis improves outcome. Gastroenterology, 141(4), 1254–1263.
3. Luchette, F. A. Pasquale, M. D. & Fabian, T. C. (2012). A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the effect of recombinant human erythropoietin on functional outcomes in anemic, critically ill, trauma subjects: the long term trauma outcomes study. Am. J. Surg., 203(4), 508–516.
4. Pignatelli, P., Tellan, G. & Marandola, M. (2011). Effect of L-carnitine on oxidative stress and platelet activation after major surgery. Acta Anaesthesiol. Scand., 55(8), 1022–1028.
5. Bakker, O. J., van Santvoort, H. C. & van Brunschot, S. (2012). Endoscopic transgastric vs surgical necrosectomy for infected necrosectomy for infected necrotizing pancreatitis: a randomized trial. JAMA, 307(10), 1053-61.
6. Zhu, H., Zennadi, R. & Xu, B.X. (2011). Impaired adenosine-5-triphosphate release from red blood cells promotes their adhesion to endothelial cells: a mechanism of hypoxemia. Crit. Care Med., 39(11), 2478–2486.
7. Raraty, M. G., Halloran, C. M. & Dodd, S. (2010). Minimal access retroperitoneal pancreatic necrosectomy: improvement in morbidity and mortality with a less invasive approach. Ann. Surg., 251(5), 787–793.
8. Braga, M., Bissolati, M. & Rocchetti, S. (2012). Oral preoperative antioxydants in pancreatic surgery: a double-blind, randomized, clinical trial. Nutrition, 28(2), 160–164.
9. Musallam, K. M., Tamim, H. M. & Richards, T. (2011). Preoperative anaemia and postoperative outcomes in non-cardiac surgery: a retrospective cohort study. Lancet, 378(9800), 1396–1407.
10. Ku, N. S., Kim, H. W. & Kim, Y. C. (2012). Red blood cell distribution width is an independent predictor of mortality in patients with gram-negative bacteremia. Shock, 38(2), 123–127.