Clinical characteristics of women with recurrent pregnancy loss and chronic endometritis
Annotation. The purpose of the work is to analyze the gynecological, somatic, reproductive history, as well as to determine the risk factors and etiopathogenetic factors of miscarriage on the background of endometritis. We examined 98 women of childbearing age who applied to the Innomed Clinic in Vinnytsia during 2019–2020. Patients were divided into two groups: the main group – 68 women (the average age was 27.25±0.29) with habitual miscarriage and chronic endometritis; control group – 30 re-pregnant women (the average age was 26.74±0.18) without previous pregnancy loss. Statistical processing, as well as analysis of the obtained data was performed using the program “Microsoft Excel” using the methods of mathematical statistics. Statistical evaluation was performed using the Student’s test. The obtained results were considered reliable at a reliability factor p <0.05 (95% significance level). Distribution of patients of the main group by number of reproductive losses was as follows: twice – 45 women, three times – 15 women, 4 and more – 8 women. Structural distribution of pregnancy losses in women of the main group (n=68) was next: miscarriage – 41, missed abortion – 21, anembryonic pregnancy – 6. The number of reproductive losses in the first trimester was 71.7%. Reproductive losses detected during 13–22 weeks reached 28.3%. Concomitant impressions of extragenital organs and systems were found in 46 (67.6%) women of the main group and 7 (23.3%) women of the control group. The leader of somatic morbidity was endocrine pathology. Among gynecological pathology, chronic endometritis was observed in 100% (n = 68) of the examined women of the main group. In addition, 55 patients (80.9%) of this group in the structure of gynecological pathology had other lesions, among which a significant indicator belongs to chronic salpingo-oophoritis (22 (32.4%)) and various menstrual disorders (18 (26.5%)). The vast majority of women in the main group had a history of instrumental revision of the walls of the uterine cavity for various pregnancy losses in the anamnesis (28 (41.2%)). That is why the qualitative analysis of clinical data of women with habitual miscarriage and chronic endometritis is an important area of research, as it allows to carry out adequate treatment and prevention measures at the stage of pre-pregnancy training.
2. Benyuk, V. O., & Dindar, O. A. (2014). Tsytokinovyi profil i imunohistokhimichnyi stan endometriiu zhinok iz nevynoshuvanniam vahitnosti na tli nadlyshkovoi masy tila metabolichnoho syndromu [Cytokine profile and immunohistochemical status of the endometrium of women with miscarriage on the background of overweight metabolic syndrome]. Imunolohiia ta alerholohiia: nauka i praktyka – Immunology and Allergology: Science and Practice, 4, 33–37. Vzyato z http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Ita_2014_4_8
3. Bіlokon, O. O. (2017). Vplyv pershoho medychnoho abortu na hinekolohichnu zakhvoriuvanist [The impact of the first medical abortion on gynecological morbidity]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats spivrobitnykiv NMAPO im. P.L. Shupyka – Collection of scientific works of NMAPE named after P.L. Shupika, 28 (3), 75–79.
4. Bulavenko, O. V., Rud, V. O., & Shynkaruk, L. V. (2014). Nevynoshuvannia vahitnosti u zhinok iz zavmerloiu vahitnistiu v anamnezi (ohliad literatury) [Miscarriage in women with a history of stillborn pregnancy (literature review)]. Zdorove zhenshchiny – Women’s health, 9 (95), 52–56.
5. Veropotvelyan, N. P., Tsekhmistrenko, I. S., Veropotvelyan, P. N., & Goruk, P. S. (2016). Sovremennye metody diagnostiki i korrektsii istmiko-tservikalnoy nedostatochnosti kak prichiny privichnogo nevynashivaniya beremennosti: klinich. Lektsiya [Modern methods of diagnostics and correction of isthmic-cervical insufficiency as a cause of inoculated miscarriage: clinical. lecture]. Med. aspekty zdorovya zhenshchiny – Medical aspects of women’s health, 1 (97), 5–13. Vzyato s https://mazg.com.ua/ru/archive/2016/1%2897%29/pages-5-13/sovremennye-metody-diagnostiki-i-korrekcii-istmiko-cervikalnoy-nedostatochnosti-kak-prichiny-privychnogo-nevynashivaniya-beremennosti-
6. Kuznetsova, A. V. (2000). Khronicheskiy endometrit [Chronic endometritis]. Arkhiv patologii – Archives of Pathology, 3 (62), 48–52.
7. Ministerstvo okhorony zdorovia. Nakaz “Klinichni protokoly akusherskoi ta hinekolohichnoi dopomohy (prodovzhennia)” vid 15.12.2003 N 582 [Ministry of Health, Order “Clinical protocols of obstetric and gynecological care (continued)” of 15.12.2003 N 582]
8. Petrov, Yu. A., & Baykulova, T. Yu. (2016). Sovremennye predstavleniya o probleme iskusstvennogo preryvaniya beremennosti (obzor literatury) [Modern ideas about the problem of artificial termination of pregnancy (literature review)]. Mezhdunarodnyy zhurnal prikladnykh i fundamentalnykh issledovaniy – International Journal of Applied and Basic Research, 8 (5), 727–731. Vzyato s https://applied-research.ru/ru/article/view?id=10157
9. Radzinskiy, V. Ye. (2009). Nerazvivayushchayasya beremennost [Non-developing pregnancy]. Moskva: GЄOTARMedia. ISBN 978-5-9704-0991-6
10. Sidelnikova, V. M. (2005). Privychnaya poterya beremennosti [Habitual pregnancy loss]. Moskva: Triada. ISBN 5-8249-0077-9
11. Sidelnikova, V. M. (2014). Nevynashivanie beremennosti – sovremennyy vzglyad na problemu [Miscarriage is a modern approach to the problem]. Rossiyskiy vestnik akushera-ginekologa – Russian Bulletin of Obstetrician-Gynecologist, 7 (2), 62–65. Vzyato s https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=9512676
12. Chechuga, S. B., Nochvina, Ye. A., & Sali, G. A. (2012). Patogeneticheskaya terapiya nevynashivaniya beremennosti u zhenshchin s gipergomotsisteinemiey i gestagennoy nedostatochnostyu [Pathogenetic therapy of miscarriage in women with hyperhomocysteinemia and gestagenic insufficiency]. Zdorove zhenshchiny – Women’s health, 5, 80–85.
13. Carp, H. J. A., & Shoenfeld, Y. (2010). Recurrent spontaneous abortions in antiphospholipid syndrome: natural killer cells – an additional mechanism in a multi factorial process. Rheumatology, 46 (10), 1517–9. doi: 10.1093/rheumatology/kem219
14. Daher, S., Mattar, R., Gueuvoghlanian, S. B., & Torloni, M. (2012). Genetic polymorphisms and recurrent spontaneous abortions: an over view of current knowledge. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 67 (4), 341–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2012.01123.x
15. Heuser, C., Dalton, J., Macpherson, C., Ware Branch, D., Porter, T. F., & Silver, R. M. (2010). Idiopathic recurrent pregnancy loss recurs at similar gestational ages. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol., 203 (4), 243. doi: 10.1016/j.ajog.2010.05.010
16. Kurjak, A. (2010). Preterm birth – Prediction, prevention, and consequences: an unmet challenge to perinatal medicine, science and society: the declaration of Dubrovnic. Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, 23, 1286–1287. doi: 10.3109/14767051003611391
17. Mardth, P. A., Tchoudomorova, K., Elshibly, S., & Helberg, D. (1998). Symptoms and sings in single and mixed genital infections. Int. J. Gynecol. Obstet., 63 (2), 145–152. doi: 10.1016/s0020-7292(98)00140-4
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.