The efficacy of the use of vaginal suppositories API-NORM® in patients after surgical treatment of cervical ectopy associated with HPV
The aim of the study is to improve the effectiveness of rehabilitation measures after surgical treatment of ectopic cylindrical cervical epithelium in women of reproductive age associated with HPV. In order to increase the effectiveness of rehabilitation measures after surgical treatment, 70 women of reproductive age with an ectopia of the cylindrical epithelium of the cervix associated with HPV were examined. According to rehabilitation measures after surgical treatment, they were divided into two groups. The main group included 52 women who, after surgical treatment for rehabilitation, received vaginal suppositories containing activated propolis extract, beeswax, St. John's wort extract, marigold and sea buckthorn oil (API-NORM), once a day for 10 days. The comparison group included 28 women treated with suppositories containing 500 mg of methyluracil. Analysis of the data obtained was carried out using the program “STATISTICA 5.5” (owned by the Central Scientific Research Institute of National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya, license No.AXXR910A374605FA) using non-parametric methods for assessing the results. It was determined that the use of this method of rehabilitation after electroexcision treatment of cervical pathology made it possible to reduce the period of regeneration of the wound surface by 2.4 times and reduce the bleeding rate to 1.9% in the postoperative period. The appointment of API-NORM vaginal suppositories for the purpose of postoperative rehabilitation helps to reduce the recurrence rate of the disease and coagulated cervical syndrome to 3.8% and 1.9%, respectively, and gives us the full cervical epithelization in 94.2% of cases. This proves the high efficiency of the proposed method of rehabilitation.
2. Antonyuk, M. I., (2012) Osobennosti kliniki, diagnostiki i lecheniya cervikalnyh intraepitelialnyh neoplazij shejki matki, oslozhnennyh cervicitami [Features of the clinic, diagnosis and treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia of the cervix, complicated by cervicitis]. (Master’s thesis). Kyiv.
3. Donskaya, Yu. V., Potapov, V. A., & Medvedev, M. V. (2014). Strategiya lecheniya sochetannyh gormonozavisimyh zabolevanij u zhenshin reproduktivnogo vozrasta [The treatment strategy for hormone-dependent diseases in women of reproductive age]. Zdorove zhenshiny – Woman's health, 89 (3), 62–65.
4. Zhylka, N. Ya. & Zaikova, T. V. (2012) Epidemiolohiia raku shyiky matky v Ukraini [Epidemiology of cervical cancer in Ukraine] Zdorovia natsii – The nation's health, 4, 40–47.
5. Zaporozhan, V. N., Tatarchuk, V. G., Dubinina, T. F., Volodko, N. A. & Silina, N. K. (2013). Predopuholevaya patologiya shejki matki: obem kompetencii vracha-ginekologa [Pretumor pathology of the cervix: the scope of competence of a gynecologist]. Almanah reproduktivnogo zdorovya – Reproductive Health Almanac, 26–41.
6. Kondratiuk, V. K., Dzis, N. P., & Narolska, A. I. (2014). Optymizatsiia likuvannia poshkodzhen epiteliiu shyiky matky, asotsiiovanykh z virusom papilomy liudyny, u zhinok reproduktyvnoho viku z hiperproliferatyvnymy zakhvoriuvanniamy tila matky [Optimization of treatment of cervical epithelium damage associated with human papilloma virus in women of reproductive age with hyperproliferative diseases of the uterine body]. Zdorove zhenshchyn − Women's health, 10, 172–176.
7. Kornatska, A. H., Raksha, I. I., Kolesnichenko, I. S. & Chubei, H. V. (2015). Suchasni pohliady na etiolohiiu, patohenez ta likuvannia leiomiomy matky u zhinok reproduktyvnoho viku [Contemporary views on the etiology, pathogenesis and treatment of uterine leiomyoma in women of reproductive age]. Zdorove zhenshchyn − Women's health, 1 (97), 10–12.
8. Kornatska, A. H., Vovk, I.B., Trokhymovych, O. V., & Flaksemberh, M. A. (2018). Reabilitatsiia pislia operatyvnoho likuvannia tservikalnykh intraepitelialnykh neoplazii u zhinok reproduktyvnoho viku z leiomiomoiu matky [Rehabilitation after surgical treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in women of reproductive age with uterine leiomyoma]. Slovo o zdorove – Word about health, 1, 22–25.
9. Lyhyrda, T. F., Vorobeva, L. Y., & Krotevych, M. S. (2014) Osoblyvosti klinichnoho perebihu ta diahnostyky retsydyviv peredraku ta raku shyiky matky u khvorykh pislia destruktyvnykh metodiv likuvannia [Features of clinical course and diagnosis of recurrence of precancerous and cervical cancer in patients after destructive treatment]. Klinicheskaya onkologiya – Clinical Oncology, 1, 42–45. Vziato z: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/klinonk_2014_1_11
10. Pyrohova, V.I., Mazur, Yu.Yu. & Shurpiak, S. O. (2017) Optymizatsiia taktyky vedennia patsiientok z uskladnenoiu ektopiieiu shyiky matky [Optimization of the tactics of patients with complicated ectopia of the cervix]. Zdorove zhenshchyn − woman's health, 3 (19), 86–92.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.