Autonomic support of the activity in children with small cardiac abnormalities
The aim of the study was to investigate vegetative maintenance (VM) in children with small cardiac abnormalities (SCA) using a wedge-orthostatic test (WOT). The article describes the research results of 170 children with SCA. VM was estimated with clinic orthostatic test (COT). The group of patients consisted of 106 children with mitral valve prolapse (MVP) and 64 children with false tendons (FT) in the left cardiac ventricular. We used absolute and relative statistical methods with Microsoft Excel program for this study. We found out that hypersympathycotonic type of VM was prevalent at MVP (57,6%). For FT it was only 37,5%. Pathologic type of VM with insufficient activation of sympathetic adrenal system was noted only in 21,2% of patients with SCA. This species is more common with FT (23.4%) than with MVP (19.8%). Hyper diastolic type was present only in 9,4% patients with MVP and in 3,1% with FT, respectively. Mixed types were rare noted at SCA without specification for MVP or FT (4.7% for MVP and 3.2% for FT). Thus, the revealed types of COT show the disorder of VM, which characterizes the reducing of adaptive capacity in such children.
2. Kalaeva, G. Yu., Hohlova, O. I., Vasileva, N. D., & Vlasova, I. V. (2013). Osobennosti vegetativnoy nervnoy sistemyi u podrostkov s nedifferentsirovannoy displaziey soedinitelnoy tkani [Features of the autonomic nervous system in adolescents with undifferentiated connective tissue dysplasia]. Mat i Ditya v Kuzbasse – Mother and Child in Kuzbass, 1 (52), 13–17.
3. Kuleshov, O. V. (2016). Pokazniki kardIoIntervalografIYi u pIdlItkIv Iz prolapsom mItralnogo klapana [Indicators of cardiointervalography in adolescents with mitral valve prolapse]. Mizhnarodniy zhurnal pediatriyi, akusherstva ta ginekologiyi – International Journal of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2-3(10), 11–14.
4. Kuleshov, A. V. (2017). Sostoyanie vegetativnoy nervnoy sistemyi u detey s nedifferentsirovannoy displaziey soedinitelnoy tkani [Condition of autonomic nervous system in children with undifferentiated connective tissue dysplasia]. Pediatriya – Pediatrics, 96 (3), 101–106.
5. Maksimovich, N. A., Belyaeva, L. M., & Snezhitskiy, V. A. (2010). Integrativnaya otsenka pokazateley, ispolzuemyih v diagnostike vegetativnoy disfunktsii u detey i podrostkov: rezultatyi diskriminantnogo analiza [Integrative assessment of indicators which are used in autonomic dysfunction diagnostic in children and adolescents: the results of discriminant analysis. Zhurnal GrMU – Journal of the GrMU, 1, 47–50.
6. Skiba, O. O. (2013). Vegetativne zabezpechennya fIzichnoYi pratsezdatnostI v tsiklIchnih vidah sportu [Vegetative maintenance of physical ability in cyclic sports]. VIsnik LNU ImenI Tarasa Shevchenka – Herald of Taras Shevchenko National University of Lugansk, 6 (265), 23–29.
Skuratova, N. A., Belyaeva, L. M., & Protsenko, E. Yu. (2015). Rekomendatsii po dopusku detey i podrostkov k zanyatiyam sportom i vedeniyu yunyih sportsmenov s otkloneniyami so storonyi serdechno-sosudistoy sistemyi [Recommendations for sport admission of children and adolescents and management of young athletes with cardiovascular system abnormalities]. Problemyi zdorovya i ekologii – Health and ecology problems, 1 (43), 57–62.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.