Methodical aspects of teaching sports medicine at the medical faculty of National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya
In the modern educational space, the important task is to bring the current educational sport education program to European standards of education to improve the quality of training future medical doctors. The purpose of the work is to synthesize the methodological aspects of the subject “Sport Medicine” and the peculiarities of controlling the knowledge of the students of the 4th year of the medical faculty of National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya. The educational process at the department is carried out according to the new curriculum by training specialists of educational qualification level “Specialist” in higher educational institutions of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Its main direction is strengthening of the motivation of studying the discipline “Sport medicine” and the formation of clinical thinking of medical students by the faculty and professors of the department. This is ensured by highlighting the professional orientation of the information given in practical classes and lectures, the constant updating of the program material by scientific facts, obtained through modern innovative technologies. Achievement of the set goal is due to the research work of the department staff. Methodical materials for students of the medical faculty have been created, in which a lot of attention is paid to the practical direction in future professional activities. The final assessment received by students after the completion of the study of this discipline consists of the average score for current progress, the evaluation of the results obtained for the registration of the medical-control card of the athlete and the athlete (form 061 and form 062) and the score obtained on the differentiated score. Department of physical education and exercise therapy National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya is working on optimizing the educational process in order to prepare qualified doctors. The teaching staff from year to year updates the program material, which provides a high practical and theoretical level of our medical students.
2. Volosovets, O. P., & Bulakh, I. Ye. (2010). Profesiina pidhotovka dytiachoho likaria: vid “navchannia na vse zhyttia” do “navchannia cherez vse zhyttia” [Professional training for a child's doctor: from “learning for life” to “learning through life”]. Medychna osvita – Medical education, 2, 43–46.
3. Voronenko, Yu. V., Mintser, O. P., & Palahin, O. V. (2016). Pisliadyplomna medychna osvita – novi horyzonty ta perspektyvy [Postgraduate medical education – new horizons and perspectives]. Medychna osvita – Medical education, 3, 12–16.
4. Kozhukhar, I. (2011). Medychna osvita: perezavantazhennia [Medical education: reboot]. Medychnyi svit – Medical world, 11 (10), 3.
5. Lazoryshynets, V. V., Banchuk, M. V., & Volosovets, O. P. (2010). Podalshi shliakhy rozvytku vyshchoi medychnoi osvity Ukrainy [Further ways of development of higher medical education of Ukraine]. Medychna osvita – Medical education, 2, 10–17.
6. Manohina, N. V. (2013). Transdisciplinarnye podhody v sovremennoj nauke [Transdisciplinary approaches in modern science]. Vestnyk MIEP – Vestnik MIEP, 1 (10), 31–36.
7. Mintser, O. P., & Vattsilov, D. V. (2016). Evoliutsiia uzahalnennia, obrobky ta peredachi znan v medytsyni ta biolohii [Evolution of generalization, processing and transfer of knowledge in medicine and biology]. Medychna informatyka ta inzheneriia – Medical Informatics and Engineering, 1, 12–14.
8. Moskalenko, V. F., Banchuk, M. V., Bakhteeva, T. D., Bilovol, O. M., Bulakh, I. Ye., Volosovets, O. P. ... Mintser, O. P. (2009). Systema profesiinoi bezperervnoi pidhotovky likariv dlia okhorony zdorovia Ukrainy. [The system of professional continuing training of physicians for health care in Ukraine]. Kyiv: Knyha plius – Kyiv: The book is a plus.
9. Mukhyna, S. A. & Soloveva, A. A. (2004). Netradytsyonnыe pedahohycheskye tekhnolohyy v obuchenyy [Non-traditional pedagogical technologies in teaching]. Moskva: Fenyks – Moscow: Phoenix.
10. Poliachenko, Yu. V., Perederii, V. H., Volosovets, O. P., Moskalenko, V. F., Bulakh, I. Ye., Avrakhova, L. Ya. ... Ostapiuk, L. I. (2005). Medychna osvita u sviti ta v Ukraini [Medical education in the world and in Ukraine]. Kyiv: Knyha plius. Kyiv: The book is a plus.
11. Chelovek v izmerenii XX veka [Man in the dimension of the twentieth century]. (2005). Moskva: Mezhdunarodnaya akademiya problem cheloveka. Moscow: International Academy of Human Problems.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.