Modern possibilities of application of the project method while organizing the educational process at the postgraduate level
The purpose of the work is to optimize the principles and methods of organizing independent work on the basis of interactive learning technologies (design method) in the context of planning the educational process of interns in the specialty “Surgery”, clinical residents, postgraduates and students (optional) in the cycles of thematic improvement within the program Cycles of the Chair of Surgery and Vascular Surgery of Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. The use of traditional educational and pedagogical means, technologies and methods does not ensure the intensive development of all areas of activity at the postgraduate level. Overcoming these contradictions is possible provided that new modern and innovative approaches to the formation of knowledge and skills are taken into account, taking into account the existing possibilities of information and communication technologies. Solving the problem is possible through the use of interactive learning methods — the method of projects. The introduction of interactive methods in the educational process at all levels of postgraduate training is aimed at the systematic formation of knowledge of specialists who can solve problems in various areas of practical professional activities.
2. Horachuk, V. V. (2012). Upravlinnia yakistiu medychnoi dopomohy v zakladi okhorony zdorovia: monohrafiia [Management of the quality of medical care at a health care institution: a monograph]. Vinnytsia: TOV “Merkiuri – Podillia”.
3. Karbovanets, O., Kuruts, N., Holub, N., & Maiorash, A. (2008). Metod proektiv — suchasna pedahohichna tekhnolohiia navchannia osvitnikh zakladiv riznykh rivniv [The method of projects is the modern pedagogical technology of teaching educational institutions of different levels]. Naukovyi visnyk UzhNU. Seriia: Pedahohika. Sotsialna robota – Scientific herald of UzhNU. Series: Pedagogy. Social work, 15, 80–83.
4. Raziievska, Zh. V. (2008). Metod proektiv — zasib formuvannia kliuchovykh kompetentsii na zaniattiakh z predmetiv pryrodnychoho tsyklu [The method of projects is a means of forming key competencies in the subjects of the natural cycle]. Biolohiia – Biology, 13, 8–10.
5. Stupina, S. B. (2009). Tehnologii interaktivnogo obucheniya v vysshej shkole: uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie [Technologies of interactive education in higher education: a teaching manual]. Saratov: Nauka.
6. Feldman L.S., Delaney C.P., Ljungqvist O., & Carli, F. (Eds.). (2015). The SAGES / ERAS Society Manual of Enhanced Recovery Programs for Gastrointestinal Surgery / - Springer. Retrieved from https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319203638.
7. Gibbs, T., Durning, S., & Van Der Vleuten, C. (2011). Theories in medical education: Towards creating a union between educational practice and research traditions. Med. Teacher, 33, (3), 183–187. doi: 10.3109/0142159X.2011.551680.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.