New functions and tasks of the teacher of the modern higher medical school in the preparation of qualified specialists
The main activity orientations of instructor of higher medical educational institution in preparation of highly-skilled doctors as well as self-professional development (educational-methodical, scientific-research, social, educational) are outlined in the article. The necessity of introducing new active, interactive and informational-communication methods of education in conditions of “anthropocentric” model of education is substantiated. The roles and functions of modern instructor (preceptor, trainer, provider, mentor, coach, facilitator, assessor) in providing the conditions for obtained knowledge, competence and skills of students are disclosed in the article. It is shown that among the important functions of the teacher of the higher medical school is the formation of practical orientation and foreign language competences of the future doctor.
2. Gavrilyuk, O. A., Nikulina, S. Yu., Avdeeva, E. A., & Artyuhov, I. P. (2017). Organizaciya sistemy lichnostno-professionalnogo razvitiya prepodavatelya medicinskogo vuza: problema i puti ee resheniya [Organization of the system of personal and professional development of a medical university teacher: a problem and ways to solve it]. Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta – Bulletin of the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, 7 (3), 19–36.
3. Kulbashna, Ya., Tkachuk, O., & Zakharova, V. (2018). Novi zavdannia i funktsii suchasnoho vykladacha zakladu vyshchoi medychnoi osvity u pidhotovtsi kompetentnoho likaria [New tasks and functions of the modern teacher of the institution of higher medical education in the preparation of a competent physician]. Osvitolohichnyi dyskurs – Educational discourse, 1–2 (20–21), 141–157.
4. Lopanova, E. V., & Galyanskaya, E. G. (2015). Organizaciya studentocentrirovannogo obucheniya v medicinskom vuze [Organization of student-centered training in a medical school]. Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal prikladnyh i fundamentalnyh issledovanij – International Journal of Applied and Basic Research, 8 (4), 751–754.
5. Medychna osvita v Ukraini: pohliad u maibutnie. (2017). Apteka [Medical Education in Ukraine: Looking to the Future. (2017). Pharmacy]. Online.ua, 12 (1083), https://www.apteka.ua/article/405874.
6. Malysheva, L. A., Strekalovskaya, A. A., Zaharova, F. A., Makarov, A. E., & Osipov, N. N. (2017). Prepodavatel glazami studentov medicinskogo instituta SVFU [The teacher through the eyes of students of the NEFU medical institute]. Vestnik severo-vostochnogo federalnogo universiteta im. M.K. Ammosova. Seriya “Medicinskie nauki” – Bulletin of the North-Eastern Federal University. M.K. Ammosova. Series “Medical Sciences”, 1 (06), 125–129.
7. Nurmanbetova, F. N., Sarsenbaeva, S. S., Yusupov, R. R., & Ramazanova, Sh. H. (2015). Model kompetencij prepodavatelej — opyt kazahskogo nacionalnogo medicinskogo universiteta [The teacher competence model is the experience of the Kazakh National Medical University]. Sovremennye naukoemkie tehnologii – Modern high technologies, 6, 82–85.
8. Tymkiv, I. S. (2014). Vymohy do osoby vykladacha v suchasnomu osvitnomu prostori [Requirements for the faculty personality in the modern educational space]. Medychna osvita – Medical education, 1 (20), 109–111.
9. Harden, R. M., & Krosbi, Dzh. (2012). Rukovodstvo AMEE № 20: Horoshij prepodavatel – bolshe chem lektor. 12 rolej prepodavatelya [AMEE Guide No. 20: A good teacher is more than a lecturer. 12 teacher roles]. Medicinskoe obrazovanie i professionalnoe razvitie – Medical education and professional development, 4 (10), 27–51.
10. Erman, L. V., Shabalov, N. P., Simahodskij, A. S., & Erman, M. V. (2015). Kto Vy, prepodavatel klinicheskih disciplin medicinskogo vuza? [Who are you, a teacher of clinical disciplines of medical school?]. Voprosy sovremennoj pediatrii – Questions of modern pediatrics, 14 (4), 446–449.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.