Characteristics of laboratory parameters of examination of women of reproductive age, patients with combined pathology of the uterus: leiomyoma and adenomyosis
The combined pathology of the uterus, leiomyoma and adenomyosis, is one of the pressing problems of modern medicine, and is accompanied by a deficiency of vitamins, and the main macro-, trace elements. The purpose — to study the content of folic acid, vitamins B1, D, E, ferritin in blood, zinc, copper, calcium in the blood and remote tissues of the uterus. 150 women were examined: 30 practically healthy women, and 120 patients with combined uterine pathology with leiomyoma and adenomyosis. Group I — practically healthy women; Group ІІА — patients with asymptomatic leiomyoma of the uterus and adenomyosis nodular, diffuse, diffuse-focal І, ІІ, ІІІ, ІV degrees of severity of active clinical course; group IB — patients with symptomatic leiomyoma of the uterus and adenomyosis diffuse, diffuse-focal І, II degrees of severity of inactive clinical course. The content of folic acid, vitamins B1, D, E, ferritin in blood, zinc, copper, calcium in blood and remote tissues of the uterus was studied, the hormonal status of women with combined uterus pathology. Determined that the level of folic acid was significantly lower in relation to the control group by 1.5 times, vitamin B1 — by 3.6 times, vitamin D — by 2,3 times, vitamin E — by 1.5 times. In groups ІІА, II B, the concentration of ferritin in comparison with group І was by 11.9 and by 13.4 times lower, respectively. In relation to the control group І, the content of Zn was lower in the group ІІА by 1.9; Cu — by 1.25 times more, in group IIB — by Zn 2.0 times less, Cu — by 1.2 times more, respectively. In group ІІА, the calcium content did not significantly differ from the indicators of the control group, in group IIB there was a significant increase in calcium levels by 1.2 times. The content of estradiol in patients of group IIB was by 1.5 times higher than in women of group ІІА, progesterone — by 1.15 times lower, luteinizing hormone — by 1.3 times less, follicle-stimulating hormone — by 1.2 times lower respectively. Thus, Determining the content of zinc, copper, calcium in the blood and remote tissues at case of a combined pathology of the uterus with leiomyoma and adenomyosis is of practical importance from the point of view of timely prevention of diseases.
2. Vorobeva, N. A., Vorobeva, A. I., Yurev, N. A., Valkova, A. M. (2017). Osobennosti folatnogo obmena kak prediktora riska gipergomocisteinemii v usloviyah postoyannogo ostrovnogo prozhivaniya korennogo etnosa v arkticheskom regione Rossii [Features of folate metabolism as a predictor of the risk of hyperhomocysteinemia in conditions of permanent island residence of the indigenous ethnic group in the Arctic region of Russia]. Tromboz gemostaz i reologiya – Hemostasis and rheology, 4, 82–88.
3. Gromova, O. A., Troshin, I. Yu., Tetruashvili, N. K., & Lisicyna, E. Yu. (2012). Sistematicheskij analiz vzaimosvyazi deficitov vitaminov i vrozhdennyh porokov razvitiya [Systematic analysis of the relationship of vitamin deficiencies and congenital malformations]. Voprosy ginekologii, akusherstva i perinatologii – Gynecology, obstetrics and perinatology issues, 3, 54–64.
4. Efremov, A. I., Matveevskij, N. A., Safronov, I. D., & Pahomov, Yu. V. (2012). Soderzhanie mikroelementov-antioksidantov v krovi u zhenshin s miomoj i rakom tela matki [The content of trace elements-antioxidants in the blood of women with uterine cancer and uterine cancer]. Medicina i obrazovanie v Sibiri – Medicine and education in Siberia, 1, 74–79.
5. Botvin, M. A., Protasova, O. V., Maksimova, I. A., Zaharova, O. V., & Doleckaya, D. V. (2007). Issledovanie vzaimosvyazi mezhdu disbalansom soderzhaniya makro- i mikroelementov v organizme i razvitiem morfologicheskih dezintegracij v biologicheskih zhidkostyah i tkanyah [The study of the relationship between the imbalance of the content of macro - and micronutrients in the body and the development of morphological disintegration in biological fluids and tissues]. Fiziologiya cheloveka – Human physiology, 33 (2), 104–109.
6. Sidorova, I. S., Unanyan, A. L., Ageev, M. B., Vedernikova, N. V., & Zholobova, M. N. (2012). Sovremennoe sostoyanie voprosa o patogeneze, klinike, diagnostike i lechenii miomy matki u zhenshin reproduktivnogo vozrasta [The current state of the issue of the pathogenesis, clinic, diagnosis and treatment of uterine fibroids in women of reproductive age]. Akushkerstvo, ginekologiya i reproduktologiya – Obstetrics, gynecology and reproduction, 4, 22–28.
7. Prinz-Langenohl, R., Brämswig, S., Tobolski, O. (2017). A study of plasma folate under the influence of -S-MTHF in women with 677C→T polymorphism of MTHFR with different types of inheritance. Reproductive endocrinology, 3 (35), 2–5.
8. Park, D. W., & Kwang-Moon, Yang (2011). Hormonal regulation of uterine chemokines and immune cells. Clin. Exp. Reprod. Med., 38 (4), 179–185. doi: 10.5653/cerm.2011.38.4.179.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.