Dynamics of distribution WGA+ receptors in pancreas in norm and after intranatal action of antigens
Study of features of expression of carbohydrate bits (receptors to lectins) on the surface of cells, in the contests of intracellular granules and on components of extracellular matrix allows to widen the understanding of processes of organs morphogenesis and fabrics and understand the features of reactivity in reply to the action of various factors in the antenatal period of development. Research aim — to set the features of distribution and dynamics of expression of receptors to the wheat germ agglutinin (WGA) in the structures of pancreas in a norm and after the intranatal action of antigens. 126 pancreases of white laboratory rats from a moment birth to ninetieth time of postnatal life were examined in the research work. Rats were retained in a vivarium according to corresponding recommendations. The investigated animals were divided into three groups. The first group is intact rats; the second are control rats, the third are rats, what were undergone intranatal injection of Vaxygrip vaccine. During work with experimental animals followed European convention for defense of vertebrates that are used in experimental and other scientific aims (Strasbourg, 18.03.86). Exposure of carbohydrate bits and pieces of N-acetyl-D-glucosamine in microsections was conducted with application of wheat germ agglutinin (WGA), drawing on the standard set of lectins of SEC “Lectintest” (Lviv). Intensity of deposit of benzidine mark was estimated semi-quantitative. It is set that for experimental animals regardless of way of introduction to the antigen is observed increase of closeness of distribution of carbohydrate bits and pieces of N-acetyl-D-glucosamine in all investigated structures, most expressive in the wall of channels and vessels. Fastening of zymogenic granules of pancreatic exocrine cells acinus with bits and pieces of carbohydrate of N-acetyl-D-glucosamine testifies, that converting of proenzyme into an active form takes place at participation of glycopolymers. As carbohydrate determinants enter in the complement of zymogenic granules of pancreatic exocrine cells, the educed increase in an amount receptor to the lectin of embryos of wheat can influence on composition and properties of enzymes that is synthesized in acinar cells.
2. Voloshyn, M. A., & Hryhorieva, O. A. (2011). Experimentalne modeluvannya nediferentciyovanoy dysplasia spoluchnoy tkanini shlahom porushennya antigennogo homeostasu v systemi mati-placenta-plid [Experimental model of unclassified dysplasia of connective tissue by impairment of antigen homeostasis in mother-placenta -fetus system]. Patologia – Pathology, 8 (2), 39–42.
3. Voloshyn, M. A., & Hryhorieva, O. A. (2005). Lectini jivitnigi I rastitelnogo proischogdeniya; rol’ v processah morfogeneza [Plant and animal lectis: their role in morphogenesis processes]. Jurnal AMN Ukraini – Journal of AMS of Ukraine, 11 (2), 223–237.
4. Znamenska, T. K., Vorobyeva, O. V., & Dubinina, T. Yu. (2018). Strategichni napryamki rekonstruktcii systemi ohoroni zdorovya novonarodjenich ta ditey Ukraini [Strategic directions of reconstruction of the system of health guard of new-born and children of Ukraine]. Social’na pediatriya ta reabilitologiya – Social paediatrics and rehabilitology, 1-2 (13-14), 7–14.
5. Ivanov, I. I., Gnusayev, S. F., Apenchenko, Yu. S., Kapustina, L. V., Herasimov, N. A., & Soldatova, I. A. (2012).Osobennosti proyavleniy zabolevaniy pischevaritelnogotrakta u detey s dysplasiey soedinitelnoy tkani [Features of displays of digestive tract diseases in children with dysplasia of connective tissue]. Voprosi sovremennoy pediatrii – Questions of modern paediatrics, 11 (5), 50–55.
6. Slobodyan, O. М. (2008). Histotopografoanatomichni osoblivosti pancreatoduodenal’nogo komplekcu u plodiv ta novonarodjenich [Histotopographic peculiarities of pancreato-duodenal complex in fetus and newborns]. Morfologiya – Morphology, 2 (4), 47–50.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.