Stages of development of bladder of rats in the early postnatal period
The actual problem of practical medicine is the treatment of diseases of the lower department of the urinary system and about 20% of this pathology accounts for the proportion of the bladder. A histological survey of the bladders of 64 rats was conducted. Quantitative analysis of the results of the morphometric study was carried out using methods of variation statistics using Excel and STATISTICA programs. The aim of the study was to determine the average thickness of their own plate, muscle membrane, the average number of blood vessels in the microcirculation bed per unit area, their diameter, the number of lymphocytic cells. It was found that during the early stage of postnatal ontogenesis (up to 90 days of life of rats), the following changes in the structure of the bladder are observed: an increase in the thickness of the tear and muscle of the wall of the bladder occurs; an increase in the mucous membrane of bladder cells of the immunomorphological complex (lymphocytes, macrophages, and lymphocytic cell clusters), changes in the quantitative aspect and in the diversity of the cellular composition; there is an increase in the number of blood vessels in the microcirculation bed. These changes occurred progressively, with maximum expressiveness in the period of 30 days of life and subsequent stabilization of indicators. Such indications may be associated with a change in the type of nutrition of the rat, since 14 to 21 days they have a transition from dairy to natural nutrition. In the future, it is planned to conduct an investigation of the effect of antigenic stimulation on the structure of the wall of the bladder.
2. Zapadnyuk, I. P., Zapadnyuk, V. I., Zaharina, E. A. & Zapadnyuk, B. V. (1983). Laboratornye zhivotnye. Razvedenie, soderzhanie, ispolzovanie v eksperimente [Laboratory animals. Breeding, content, use in the experiment]. Kyiv: Vyshcha shkola.
3.Merkulov, G. A. (1986). Kurs patologicheskoj tehniki. [Course of pathological technique]. Moskva: Medgiz - Moscow: Medgiz.
4. Avtandilov, G. G. (1990). Medicinskaya morfometriya [Medical morphometry]. Moskva: Medicina.
5. Borovikov, V. (2003). STATISTICA. Iskusstvo analiza dannyh na kompyutere: dlya professionalov. (2-e izd.). [STATISTICA. The art of data analysis on a computer: for professionals]. Sankt-Peterburg: Piter.
6. Rebrova, O. Yu. (2003). Statisticheskij analiz dannyh. Primenenie paketa prikladnyh programm STATISTICA [Statistical analysis of data. Application of the STATISTICA software package]. Moskva: Media Sfera.
7. Abrams, P., Cardozo, L., Fall, M., Griffiths, D., Rosier, P., Ulmsten, U., & Wein, A. (2002). The standardisation of terminology of lower urinary tract function: report from the Standardisation Sub-committee of the International Continence Society. Neurourological Urodyninamic, 21 (2), 167–178. https://doi.org/10.1002/nau.10052
8. Lunina, N. V., Stepanenko, V. V. & Koval, S. B. (2001). Funktsionalnyi stan monotsytiv i deiaki mekhanizmy yoho rehuliatsii pry rozvytku stress-reactii [Functional state of monocytes and some mechanisms of its regulation in the development of a stress-reaction]. Fiziolohichnyi zhurnal – Physiological journal, 47 (4), 30–35.
9. Mazurov, D. V., Pinegin, B. V., & Andronova, T. M. (2001). Izuchenie monocitov perifericheskoj krovi cheloveka [The study of human peripheral blood monocytes]. Kletochnaya immunologiya – Cellular Immunology, 3, 21–23.
10. Stoika, R. S., Kashchak, N. I., Lutsik-Kordovsky, M. D., Boyko, M., & Tsyrulnyk, A. (2001). In vitro response of phagocytic cells to immunomodulating agents. Med. Sci. Monit., 7 (4), 652–658. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11433191.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.