Initiatory markers of thrombinemia in patients with ischemic heart disease and coronary angioplasty
The search for initiatory thrombinemia markers in patients with ischemic heart disease (IHD) and coronary angioplasty is significant for preventing stenting restenosis/thrombosis. Objective — determination of initiatory markers of thrombinemia in patients with ischemic heart disease and coronary angioplasty. Functionally inactive forms of prothrombin (FIFP), soluble fibrin (sF), international normalized attitude, and activated partial thromboplastin time were found out in 92 patients (78 men and 14 women) with coronary angioplasty, of which 33 cases had a history with stent placental restenosis. Statistical processing was performed by methods of variation statistics and correlation analysis. FIFP, which were determined by the ratio of ecomulsion index/prothrombin index in this category of patients, is veraciously increased, as well as the level of sF. At the same time the patients with restenosis in the history had significantly higher concentration of sF than the patients without occlusion. It is established that activated partial thromboplastin time in patients with restenosis is reliably prolonged, which may be evidence of activation of the anticoagulation system in the initiatory stages of prethrombosis. Individually taken indices of ecomulsion index, prothrombin index, international normalized attitude, activated partial thromboplastin time, in the absence of the appointment of either direct or indirect anticoagulants, are not informative. A complex assessment of hemostasis is required to detect initiatory thrombinemia markers (ecomulsion index/prothrombin index, international normalized attitude, activated partial thromboplastin time, sF).
2. Dolgov, V. V. & Svirin, P. V. (2005). Laboratornaya diagnostika narusheniy gemostaza [Laboratory diagnostics of hemostasis disorders]. Tver': Triada.
3. Luhovsʹkoy, E. V., Komisarenko, S. V., Platonova, T. M., Rublenko, A. M., Fishchenko, V. O., Kolesnikova, I. M., Lytvynova, L. M. (2013). Vyznachennya vmistu rozchynnoho fibrynu ta D-dymeru dlya prohnozuvannya trombotychnykh uskladnenʹ za endoprotezuvannya kulʹshovoho suhloba [Determination of soluble fibrin and D-dimer contents for prognosis of thrombotic complications]. Laboratorna diahnostyka – Laboratory diagnostics, 2 (64), 3–8.
4. Storozhuk, L. О., Shevchuk, S. V., Storozhuk, B. G., Zaichko, N. V., Luhovsʹkoy, E. V., Platonova, Т. М. … Storozhuk, N. V. (2017). Kliniko-laboratorna diahnostyka trombofiliy u khvorykh z KHKHN VD stadiyi, shcho perebuvayutʹ na prohramnomu hemodializi [Clinical and laboratory diagnostics of thrombophilia in patients with CKD of VD stage, which are on program hemodialysis] (Metodychni rekomendatsiyi - Guidelines). Vinnytsya: FOP Rohalʹsʹka I.O.
5. Fedorchenko, А. N., Оsiev, А. G., Protopopov, А. V., Stoliarov, D. P. & Kochkina, К. V. (2018). Chastota razvitiya restenoza posle angioplastiki okklyuziruyushchikh i neokklyuziruyushchikh porazheniy koronarnykh arteriy [The incidence of restenosis after angioplasty of occlusive and non-occlusive coronary arteries]. Kubanskiy nauchnyy meditsinskiy vestnik – Kuban scientific medical bulletin, 6 (105), 5–9.
6. Furkalo, S. N. (2012). Koronarnoye stentirovaniye u bol'nykh stabil'nymi formami IBS. Danyye dokazatel'noy meditsiny i sobstvennyye rezul'taty [Coronary stenting in patients with stable forms of ischemic heart disease. Dany's evidence-based medicine and its own results]. Kardiologiya: ot nauki k praktike – Cardiology: from science to practice, 2, 96–106.
7. Shevchuk, S. V., Hornytsʹka, O. V., Chernyshenko, T. M., Krasnobryzha, YE. M., Korolʹova, D. S., Chernyshenko, V. O. & Platonova, T. M. (2010). Kompleksna diahnostyka trombofiliyi za systemnoho chervonoho vovchaka [Integrated diagnosis of thrombophilia for systemic lupus erythematosus]. Laboratorna diahnostyka – Laboratory diagnostics, 1 (51), 3–7.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.