Combination of comorbidal pathology under non-psychotic mental disorders with disability attention to participants of warnings
The long-term combined effect of the complex of pathogenic psycho-traumatic factors as a result of extreme events in our country and unsuccessful socio-economic conditions, somato-vegetative disorders in the history provoke a certain part of the combatants of the formation of various mental disorders, among which psychological disorders of the nonpsychotic spectrum come to the fore. The urgency of the study is due to the fact that to date, there is a lack of certain information on the mutual influence of mental and somatic pathology, the features of the influence of the comorbid somatic pathology on the course of non-psychotic mental disorders in the participants of the fighting depending on their correlation during clinical manifestations and the adequacy and effectiveness of the use of screening clinical questionnaires for the diagnosis of the prevalence of disorders in this patient congenital, as well as the end is not developed algorithms for diagnosis, treatment tactics and rehabilitation of non-psychotic mental disorders in participants in combat operations with comorbid somatic pathology. Today, there is an urgent need to introduce and actively use effective preventive and rehabilitation measures in order to prevent the development of violations of the mental health of servicemen and restore their social and professional status. The purpose of this study was to establish associations of manifestations of non-psychotic mental disorders with disturbances of attention from combatants with comorbid somatic pathology. For this psychodiagnostic examination, an algorithm for the method of Schultz table was introduced. A survey was conducted by 179 respondents. A mathematical analysis of the results was performed using Microsoft Excel 5.0 programs. It was revealed that all of the subjects (100%) had disturbed attention. Thus, often, the timely detection of comorbid disorders is decisive in terms of further patient prediction: the heavier somatic pathology, the more expressed non-psychotic mental disorders, namely those that correlate with attention disorder.
2. Zavrotskyi, V. M., Sychynska, M. A. & Ratsyborynska-Poliakova, N. V. (2014). Analiz osoblyvostei aktualnoho psykholohichnoho stanu viiskovosluzhbovtsiv [Analysis of peculiarities of the actual psychological condition of military personnel]. Pershyi krok v nauku, Materialy KhI mizhnarodnoi studentskoi naukovoi konferentsii [The first step in science, Materials of the XI International Student Scientific Conference]. Vinnytsia: (b.v.).
3. Kolcova, V. A., Nestik, T. A. & Sosnin, V. A. (2006). Psihologicheskaya nauka v borbe za mir: zadachi i napravleniya issledovanij [Psychological science in the struggle for peace: objectives and research directions]. Psihologicheskij zhurnal – Psychological Journal, 27 (5), 5–15. Vzyato s https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=9281861.
4. Ratsyborynska, N. V. & Kostiushyn, V. V. (2002). Mistse kliniko-psykholohichnoho obstezhennia v systemi medychnoho zabezpechennia VPS ZS Ukrainy [Place of clinical and psychological examination in the system of medical support of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine]. Materialy IX Konhresu svitovoi federatsii ukrainskykh likarskykh tovarystv, prysviachenyi 25-richchiu SFULT [Materials of the IX Congress of the World Federation of Ukrainian Drug Societies, dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the WFUMS].
5. Ratsyborynska-Poliakova, N. V., Sychynska, M. A., Savelieva, O. M., Semenenko, K. M. & Khomenko, V. Yu. (2016). Osoblyvosti klinichnoï psykhodiahnostyky uchasnykiv boy̆ovykh diy̆ [Features of clinical psychodiagnostics of participants in combat operations]. Pershyi krok v nauku, Materialy KhIII mizhnarodnoi naukovoi konferentsii studentiv ta molodykh uchenykh [The First Step in Science, Materials of the XIII International Scientific Conference for Students and Young Scientists]. Vinnytsia: (b.v.).
6. Ratsyborynska, N. V., Kostiushyn, V. V., Khomenko, V. Yu. & Kolosov, A. B. (2003). Metodychni rekomendatsii po provedenniu psykholohichnoho obstezhennia osobovoho skladu VPS ZS Ukrainy [Methodical recommendations for conducting a psychological examination of the personnel of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine]. Metodychni rekomendatsii dlia likariv, psykhofiziolohiv, psykholohiv, vidpovidalnykh za vykhovnu robotu u viiskovykh chastynakh [Methodical recommendations for physicians, psychophysiologists, psychologists, responsible for educational work in military units]. Dlia sluzhbovoho korystuvannia Viiskovo-medychnoho tsentru vnutrishnikh povitrianykh syl Zbroinykh syl Ukrainy [For official use of the Military Medical Center of the Internal Air Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine].
7. Ratsyborynska-Poliakova, N. V., Konarska, T. I. & Khalmatova, L. A. (2010). Metodychni rekomendatsii shchodo provedennia kliniko-psykholohichnykh doslidzhen lotnomu skladu ta aviatsiinomu personalu, shcho zaluchaiutsia do uchasti v MMO, pry prokhodzhenni likarsko-lotnoi ekspertyzy [Methodical recommendations for carrying out of clinical-psychological researches to the flight warehouse and aviation personnel involved in participation in IMO, in the course of medical-flight examination]. Dlia sluzhbovoho korystuvannia Viiskovo-medychnoho klinichnoho tsentru Tsentralnoho rehionu [For official use of the Military Medical Clinical Center of the Central Region].
8. Ratsyborynska-Poliakova, N. V., Konarska, T. I. & Khalmatova, L. A. (2009). Metodychni rekomendatsii shchodo provedennia kliniko-psykholohichnykh doslidzhen lotnomu skladu ta aviatsiinomu personalu pry prokhodzhenni likarsko-lotnoi ekspertyzy [Methodical recommendations for conducting clinical and psychological researches to the flight warehouse and aviation personnel during the passage of medical-flight expertise]. Dlia sluzhbovoho korystuvannia viiskovo-medychnoho klinichnoho tsentru Tsentralnoho rehionu [For official use of the military medical center of the Central region].
9. Shapoval, I. A. (2005). Specialnaya psihologiya [Special psychology]. M.: TC Sfera.
10 Roberds, R. & Knopman, D. S. (2013). Classification and Epidemiology of MCI. Clin. Geriatr. Med., 29 (4): 10. 1016. doi: 10.1016/j.cger.2013.07.003.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.