Features of psychophysiological adaptation of students of higher medical education in the dynamics of academic year obtained by cluster analysis
In the course of the conducted researches, features of the course of psychophysiological adaptation of students of higher medical education in the dynamics of the academic year obtained by data of cluster analysis are determined. Evaluating the peculiarities of the data obtained when determining the cluster structure of physiologically-significant correlates of psychophysiological adaptation, it should be noted that their structures consisted of the following cluster groups: cluster associated with the characteristics of the speed of a simple and differentiated visual-motor reaction, simple audio-motor reaction and dynamic performance in conditions of monotony, cluster associated with the parameters of mobility of nerve processes, cluster associated with the leading characteristics of tepping-test during the observation period, cluster associated with generalized and individual (the number of premature reactions, delayed reactions and exact reactions) indices of the balance of nervous processes. However, analyzing the psychologically-significant correlates of psychophysiological adaptation, it was necessary to emphasize that their structures consisted of the following cluster groups: cluster associated with the characteristics of emotional burnout, and above all the characteristics of its main phases: phases of stress, resistance and exhaustion, cluster associated with the indicators of asthenic and depressive states, cluster associated with the characteristics of the leading properties of temperament and, above all, indicators of neuroticism, cluster associated with the indicators of the mechanisms of psychological protection, the cluster associated with the characteristics of the level of subjective control of the individual, primarily the characteristics of the general internality, the level of subjective control in the field of educational relations and attitudes to health, cluster associated with the indicators of the properties of anxiety and character, and, ultimately, a cluster associated with the leading characteristics of aggressive manifestations, first of all, indicators of irritability, negativity, indirect aggression, indices of aggression and hostility.
2. Moroz, V. M. & Makarov, S. Y. (2017). Mehanizmi psihologichnogo zahistu suchasnih studentIv ta yih zmini naperedodnI ekzamenatsiynih viprobuvan: psihofiziologichni aspekti [Mechanisms of psychological protection of modern students and their changes on the eve of examinations: psychophysiological aspects]. Biomedical and biosocial anthropology, 28, 6–10.
3. Moroz, V. M. & Makarov, S. Y. (2017). Metodika kompleksnoyi otsinki rivnya virazhennya navchalnogo stresu studentIv protyagom navchalnogo roku ta v peredekzamenatsIyniy ekzamenatsiyniy periodi [Methodology of complex assessment of the level of expression of students’ educational stress during the academic year and in the predeficial and exam period]. Biomedical and biosocial anthropology, 29, 182–189.
4. Serheta, I. V., Grigorchuk, L. I. & Molchanova, O. P. (2002). Shlyahi optimizatssyi profesiynoyi adaptatsiyi studentIv do umov navchannya u medichnomu vischomu navchalnomu zakladi ta yih prognostichna znachuschist [Ways of optimization of professional adaptation of students to the conditions of study at a medical higher educational institution and their predictive value]. Dovkillya ta zdorov’ya, 4 (23), 57–61.
5. Serheta, I. V., Bratkova, O. Y., Mostova, O. P., Panchuk, O. Y. & Dudarenko, O. B. (2012). Naukovi printsipi psihogigienichnoyi diagnostiki stanu zdorov’ya ditey, pidlitkIv ta molodi [Scientific principles of psychohygienic diagnostics of the health of children, adolescents and youth]. Dovkillya ta zdorov’ya, 4 (64), 21–25.
6. Serheta, I. V., Panchuk, O. Y., Stoyan, N. V., Drezhenkova, I. L. & Makarov, S. Yu. (2016). Universitetska gigiena u konteksti implementatsiyi “Zakonu pro vischu osvItu”: fIzIologo-gigienichni osnovi, realiyi ta shlyahi rozvitku [University hygiene in the context of implementation of the “Law on Higher Education”: physiological and hygienic bases, realities and ways of development]. Dovkillya ta zdorov’ya, 4 (80), 46–52.
7. Antomonov, M. Y. (2018). Matematicheskaya obrabotka i analiz mediko-biologicheskih dannyih [Mathematical processing and analysis of biomedical data]. Kiev: MITs “Medinform”.
8. Rebrova, O. Y. (2006). Statisticheskiy analiz meditsinskih dannyih. Primenenie paketa prikladnyih programm Statistica [Statistical analysis of medical data. Application of the Statistica software package]. Moskva: MediaSfera.
9. Rukovodstvo po ustanovke i ispolzovaniyu “Effecton Studio”. [Installation and use manual “Effective Studio”]. Vzyato s http://effecton.su/docs/manual.pdf.
10. Raygorodskiy, D. Y. (2011). Prakticheskaya psihodiagnostika. Metodiki i testyi. [Practical psychodiagnostics. Techniques and tests]. Samara: Izdatelskiy dom “Bahrah-M”.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.