Knowledge of microbiology in the system of training the students of medical specialties
Actuality of the material set forth in the article is caused by the significance of microbiological knowledge in the system of medical students training of such medical specialties as “Medical service”, “Stomatology”, “Pharmacy”. The aim — to determine the content of knowledge of microbiological material, the organization of the process of their formation, effective assimilation in the system of training students of medical specialties. In this work the content, forms of formation and mastering of knowledge on microbiology by students of medical specialties are analyzed; applied theoretical, empirical methods of data analysis. It is determined that microbiological knowledge is an important component of the students competence to secure their naturally scientific and professionally practical training. It is proved that the knowledge content educational branch of the science “Microbiology” are scientific knowledge, facts, principles, ideas, laws, consistent patterns, and theories demanding students thorough study and comprehension. Structure of the knowledge the students should master, is expressed in the system of concepts, skills, skills and experience embodied info educational practice with the help of various forms, methods means and methodological ways. It was established that the organization of the process of formation and assimilation of knowledge received by students in the study of the subject “Microbiology” is fully determined by a variety of factors (group learning activities, project method, developed structure of organization and conducting independent work, scientific circle), which in the complex contribute to effective mastering of microbiological knowledge. The training of microbiology, which is expressed in this system, is an important component of the subject competence of the students, ensures their high natural-scientific and professional-practical training, which leads to the formation and qualitative assimilation of the integral system of knowledge, conditioned by the requirements of the program. Gaining and mastering knowledge is a purposeful, step-by-step and long-term process. The prospects for further research are seen in the improvement and use of certain materials in the system of training students of other educational fields of knowledge.
2. Dolzhenko, O. V. & Shatunovskij, V. L. (1990). Sovremennye metody i tehnologii obucheniya v tehnicheskom vuze: metod. posobie [Modern methods and technologies of training in a technical university: methodical manual]. Moskva: Vysshaya shkola – Moscow: High school.
3. Ilina, T. A. (1984). Pedagogika: kurs lekcij. [Pedagogy: lectures]. Moskva: Prosveshenie – Moscow: Enlightenment.
4. Klymniuk, S. I., Sytnyk, I. O., Tvorko, M. S. & Shyrobokov, V. P. (2004). Praktychna mikrobiolohiia [Practical microbiology]. Ternopil: Ukrmedknyha. – Ternopil: Ukrmedkbook.
5. Pidlasyj, I. P. (2003). Produktivnaya pedagogika [Effective pedagogy]. Moskva: Narodnoe Obrazovanie – Moscow: Public Education.
6. Polat, E. S. (2000). Novye pedagogicheskie i informacionnye tehnologii v sisteme obrazovaniya [New pedagogical and information technologies in the education system]. Moskva: Vyshaya Shkola – Moscow: High school.
7. Piatkin, K. D. & Kryvoshein, Yu. S. (1992). Mikrobiolohiia z virusolohiieiu ta imunolohiieiu. [Microbiology with Virology and Immunology: Textbook] Kyiv: Vyshcha shkola – Kiev: High school.
8. Shyrobokov, V. P. (1988). SPYD – syndrom pryobretennoho ymmunodefytsyta. [AIDS – Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome]. Kyiv: Zdorovia – Kiev: Health.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.