THE INFLUENCE OF SANITARY AND HYGIENIC WORKING CONDITIONS OF MINERS OF "LVIVVUHILLIA" ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF DEFORMING ARTHROSIS
The work carried out the comparative evaluation of sanitary and hygienic working conditions of mining workers of breakage face and machinists of shearer mining machines of the SE "Lvivvuhillia". The technology of underground coal mining caused by the interconnected set of basic and auxiliary production processes of extraction and transportation of coal, as well as conducting appropriate preparatory works. The main mining occupations, without which it is impossible to carry out the coal mining cycle of works, include "mining worker of breakage face" (MWBF) and "machinist of shearer mining machines" (МSMM). The aim of the study was the estimation of the influence of sanitary and hygienic working conditions of MWBF and МSMM on the development of deforming arthrosis. The research evaluated the sanitary and hygienic working conditions of mining workers of breakage face and machinists of shearer mining machines of the SE "Lvivvuhillia" on the basis of the processed and generalized data of 40 sanitary and hygienic characteristics of labor activity (29 MWBF and 11 МSMM) for 2015-2017. The obtained data were compared with the normative values of the State Sanitary Norms and Regulations according to the Order № 248 dated from 08.04.2014 "Hygienic Classification of Labor on the Indicators of Hazard and Danger of the Factors of the Production Environment, the Severity and Stress of the Labor Process". Installed that the levels of the main production factors of the development of deforming arthrosis in the workplaces of miners of the main occupations exceeded the approved hygienic standards: moving cargo over a considerable distance (more than 5 meters) among МSMM - to 2072 kg/m, among MWBF - by 1.62 - to 28424 kg/m; lifting and moving goods among MWBF - by 2.2 heavier loads than norm (33 kg against 15 kg, respectively); the static load of miners was excessive among МSMM by 1.22, among MWBF - by 2.31 (122040 kg/f; 231220 kg/f, respectively, against the norm of 100000 kg/f); prolonged stay in a forced working position among МSMM - by 2.52 longer than norm (63 kg/f against 25 kg/f, respectively), among MWBF - by 3.40 (85 kg/f against 25 kg/f, respectively); MWBF were in the working position on the knees - by 6.5 longer than norm (65 kg/f against 10 kg/f, respectively), МSMM - by 2,6 (26 kg/f against 10 kg/f, respectively). So, the mining and geological characteristic of deposits of the Lviv-Volyn coal basin promotes the creation of dangerous working conditions for miners of the main occupations, causing the risk of development of musculoskeletal system pathology, including deforming arthrosis. The main risk factors of development of deforming arthrosis among the miners of these occupations are defined such factors of the production environment as: the severity and intensity of the labor process.
2. Hrebniak, M. P. & Fedorchenko, R. A. (2016). Medychnyi menedzhment shakhtariv - osnova trudovoho potentsialu derzhavy. [The medical management of miners is the basis of the labor potential of the state]. Ukraina. Zdorovia natsii - The Health of the Nation, 4/1 (41), 107-112.
3. Gutor, T. G. (2013) Retrospektyvni osnovy protsesu stanovlennia ta rozvytku hrupovoho metodu ekspertnoho otsiniuvannia. [Retrospective fundamentals of the process of formation and development of the group method of expert evaluation]. Suchasni medychni tekhnolohii - Modern medi cal technologies, 2, 37-39.
4. Kulyk, M. M. (2002). Rol vuhillia u formuvanni palyvno- enerhetychnykh balansiv ta optymizatsiia rozvytku vuhilnoi promyslovosti Ukrainy. [The role of coal in the formation of fuel and energy balances and optimization of the development of the coal industry in Ukraine]. Probl emy zahalnoi enerhetyky - Problems of general energy, 6, 7-16.
5. Kundiiev, Yu. I., Lysiuk, M. O., Nahorna, A. M. & Dehtiarenko, H. Ye. (2003). Stan vyrobnychoho travmatyzmu v Ukraini: problemy i shliakhy yikh vyrishennia. [The state of occupational injuries in Ukraine: the problems and ways of their solution]. Okhorona zdorov`ia Ukrainy - Health Care of Ukraine, 2, 25-29.
6. Makarov, V. M. Matematychna model optymi zatsii tekhnolohichnoho rozvytku vuhlevydobuvannia v Ukraini. [Mathemati cal model of optimization of technol ogical development of coal mining in Ukraine]. Problemy zahalnoi enerhetyky - Problems of general energy, 1 (48), 16-23.
7. ILO Report on the World Day for Safety in Work in 2014-2017. Retrieved from http://www.ilo.org/global/topics/lang--en/ index.htm.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.