Optimization of the observation of postpartum pyo-inflammatory diseases in patients after vacuum-aspiration using the method of fluorescent spectroscopy
The growth of the frequency of postpartum purulent-inflammatory diseases requires the development of new approaches to their early diagnosis and treatment. The purpose of the study is to choose the optimal time for manual vacuum aspiration in patients with postpartum endometritis and to control the state of patients after it, using the method of fluorescence spectroscopy. The results of treatment of 392 patients who were on inpatient treatment in the gynecological department №2 of the City Clinical Maternity Hospital №2 were analyzed. Of these, 120 patients were selected for the diagnosis of which, in addition to the standard algorithm, the method of fluorescence spectroscopy was included. Manual vacuum aspiration was performed in 96 cases (80,0%). In 15% of patients, after vacuum-aspiration of the uterine cavity, blood serum tests using the method of fluorescence spectroscopy were carried out in dynamics. In 92,8% of them, an increase in fluorescence intensity and a shift of lmax in the short-wave region was observed, which was a reliable sign of improving the condition of the patients. Thus, the improvement of the state of patients after vacuum aspiration was confirmed at the appropriate level, using the method of fluorescence spectroscopy, which is a reliable method of diagnostics of postpartum purulent-inflammatory diseases.
2. Bulavenko, O. V., Ostapiuk, L. R., Rud, V. O., Voloshynovskyi, A. S. & Мalyi, T. S. (2017). Novyi pohliad na problemu diahnostyky pisliapolohovykh hniino-zapalnykh zakhvoriuvan [A new look at the problem of diagnostics of postpartum purulent-inflammatory diseases]. Zdorove zhenshchynы – Women's Health, 9 (125), 22–26.
3. Ostapiuk, L. R. (2017). Diahnostyka ta prohnozuvannia rozvytku pisliapolohovoho endometrytu (eksperymentalno-klinichne doslidzhennia). [Diagnosis and prediction of postpartum endometritis (experimental and clinical study)]. (Dys. kand. med. nauk). Vinnytskyi natsionalnyi medychnyi universytet im. M. I. Pyrohova, Vinnytsia – Vinnitsa National Medical University named after. M.I. Pirogov, Vinnitsa.
4. Tarasiuk, O. K (2015). Abdominalne rozrodzhennia v suchasnomu akusherstvi. [Abdominal delivery in modern obstetrics]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Аsotsiatsii akusher-hinekolohiv Ukrainy – Collection of scientific works of the obstetrician-gynecologists association of Ukraine, 2 (36), 276–277.
5. Herych, I. D., Bulavenko, O. V., Ostapiuk, L. R., Voloshynovskyi, A. S. & Myahkota, S. V. (2015). Fluorestsentna spektroskopiia: mozhlyvosti zastosuvannia v medychnii praktytsi [Fluorescent Spectroscopy: ability to use in medical practice]. Lviv: Liha-Pres.
6. Subramaniam, A., Jauk, V. C., Figueroa, D., Biggio, J. R., Owen, J. & Tita, A. T. (2014). Risk factors for wound disruption following cesarean delivery. J. Matern. Fetal. Neonatal. Med., 27 (12), 1237–1240. doi: 10.3109/14767058.2013.850487.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.