Improvement of methods of surgical treatment in patients with aneurysm of the abdominal part of the aorta
The study presents data analysis of the results of examination and treatment of 117 patients with aneurysm of the abdominal aorta of which were in the Department of Surgery of the main vessels of the National Institute of Surgery and Transplantation Medical Sciences of Ukraine named after O.O. Shalimov in period from 2008 to 2015. The main group consisted of 59 patients, that were examined and treated by advanced techniques. Comparison group consisted of patients who were examined and operated by standard, accepted methods. By influencing the risk factors of complications, we managed to improve the efficiency of treatment of patients with aneurysm of the abdominal aorta part.
2. Kazanchan, P. O., Popov, V. A. & Sotnikov, P. G. (2003). Razryvy anevrizm bryushnoj aorty. Osobennosti klinicheskogo techeniya i klassifikaciya. Angiologiya i sosudistaya hirurgiya, 1 (9), 84–89. [in Russian].
3. Lemenev, V. L., Koshelev, Yu. M., Sherbyuk A. A. & Kungurcev, E. V. (2004). K voprosu ob uluchshenii rezultatov lecheniya bolnyh s razryvom anevrizmy bryushnoj aorty. Angiologiya i sosudistaya hirurgiya, 2, 156–157. [in Russian].
4. De Martino, R.R., Goodney, Ph. P., Nolan, B. W., Robinson, W. P., Farber, A., Patel, V. I. … Cronewett, J. L. (2013). Optimal selection of patients for elective abdominal aortic aneurysm repair based on life expectancy. J. Vasc. Surg., 58 (3), 589–95.
5. Heikkinen, M., Salenius, J. P. & Auvinen, O. (2002). Raptured abdominal aortic aneurysm in a well-definded geographic area. J. Vasc. Surg., 36, 291–6.
6. Mastracci, T. M. (2016). The progression of aortic aneurysms. J. Cardiovasc. Surg., 57, 221–3.
7. Wilmink, T. B.M., Quick, C. R.G., Hubbard C. Sff. & Day, N. E. The influence of screening on the incidence of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm. Jornal of Vasc. Surg., 1999, 30 (2), 203–208.