Prognostic assessment of influence of living conditions and personality traits of mothers, who gave birth, on physical development of newborns
In the course of the research based on the use of procedures correlation analysis performed prognostic assessment features living conditions and personality traits of mothers, who gave birth, in the context of determining their relationship with the characteristics of the physical development of infants. It was determined that in the structure of social and living conditions of their mothers most significant relationship with leading indicators of physical development of newborns are indicators that determine the serial number of pregnancy and birth, presence of complications of pregnancy and a history of abortion, age of mother, weight of the mother before birth, especially the place of residence, family situation and social status of women, in the structure of routine daily activities and mode of day and level of work adapting their mothers – parameters of physical activity, the degree of physical and emotional stress during the workday, characteristics of professional activity and generalized evaluation of the nature of the working process and the professional adaptation, in the structure of personality mothers – indicators that determine the characteristics of neurotism, situational and trait anxiety, asthenic and depressive states, accentuation character of emotional, disturbing, exciting and dystymic types.
2. Baranov, A. A., Kuchma, V. R. & Skoblina, N. A. (2008). Fizicheskoe razvitie detej i podrostkov na rubezhe tysyacheletij. Moskva: (b.i.). [in Russian].
3. Kuchma, V. R. (2008). Gigiena detej i podrostkov. Moskva: GEOTAR-Media. [in Russian].
4. Bardova V. H. (Red.). (2006). Hihiiena ta ekolohiia. Vinnytsia: Nova Knyha. [in Ukrainian].
5. Nikberh, I. I., Serheta, I. V. & Tsymbaliuk, L. I. (2001). Hihiiena z osnovamy ekolohii. Kyiv: Zdorovia. [in Ukrainian].
6. Polka, N. S. & Serheta, I. V. (2012). Aktualni problemy psykhohihiieny ditei i pidlitkiv: shliakhy ta perspektyvy yikh vyrishennia (ohliad literatury i vlasnykh doslidzhen). Zhurnal NAMN Ukrainy, 18(2), 223–236. [in Ukrainian].
7. Rajgorodskij, D. Ya. (Red.). (2011). Prakticheskaya psihodiagnostika. Metodiki i testy. Samara: Izdatelskij dom «Bahrah-M». [in Russian].
8. Sergeta, I. V. (2013). Donozologichni zrushennya u stani psihichnogo zdorovya: suchasni psihogigiyenichni pidhodi do tlumachennya, diagnostiki ta ocinki. Naukovij zhurnal MOZ Ukrayini, 3 (4), 36–49. [in Ukrainian].
9. Serdyuk, A. M, Polka, N. S. & Sergeta, I. V. (2012). Psihogigiena detej i podrostkov, stradayushih hronicheskimi somaticheskimi zabolevaniyami. Vinnytsia: Nova knyha. [in Russian].