Dynamics of survival in patients with ovarian cancer III-IV degree
The aim of the study was assessment of survival dynamics of ovarian cancer. The survey was conducted on the basis of OOD (c. Odessa) for 2010 - 2015 were examined 350 patients with ovarian adenocarcinoma of III-IV stage, which was carried with cytoreduction surgery. The average age of patients was 55,3 ± 3,9 years. The sample was dominated by patients with stage IIIC - on average there were 64.9% of the total sample. It is shown that the introduction of integrated circuits based pathogenesis of drug therapy with considering the platinum-resistance can significantly prolong the survival of patients with ovarian cancer. Pathogenetic therapy based on pharmacogenetic peculiarities can significantly improve treatment outcomes (up to 33,1 ± 1,4 months in patients likely to platinum resistance and 36,8 ± 1,9 months in platinum sensitive cases). If probable platynorezystentnosti advisable due to the standard first-line therapy drug use dyzrehulyatsiynyh adjustment disorders (donors of nitric oxide, detoxicant, antyurykemichni means). With predictable platinum sensitivity the standard first-line treatment can be supplemented with medications improving tolerance to, but the use of the medications for correction of disregulatory disorders is inappropriate.
2. MOZ Ukrainy № 554 vid 17.09.2007 «Pro zatverdzhennia protokoliv nadannia medychnoi dopomohy za spetsialnistiu «onkolohiia». Vziato z http://www.moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/dn_20070917_554.html. [in Ukrainian].
3. Natsionalnyi kantser-reiestr. Vziato z http://unci.org.ua/spetsialistam/nacionalnij-kancer-reyestr. [in Ukrainian].
4. Rybin, A. I., Lysenko, M. A. & Rysina, A. (2014). Osoblyvosti systemy sanoheneza u khvorykh na rak yaiechnykiv, shcho rezystentni do khimioterapii preparatamy platyny. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Asotsiatsii akusheriv-hinekolohiv Ukrainy, 1–2, 251–254. [in Ukrainian].
5. Tyulyandina, A. S. (2013). Nastoyashee i budushee targetnoj terapii v pervoj linii lecheniya raka yaichnikov. Farmateka, 8(261), 39–42. [in Russian].
6. Halafyan, A. A. (2008). Statistica 6. Statisticheskij analiz dannyh. Moskva: OOO «Binom-Press». [in Russian].
7. Chernobaj, A. V. (2013). Rak yaichnika: patogenez, diagnostika, sovremennye aspekty lecheniya. Vestnik problem biologii i mediciny, 1(2). 033–038. [in Russian].
8. Bray, F., Loos, A. H. & Tognazzo, S. (2005). Ovarian cancer in Europe: Cross-sectional trends in incidence and mortality in 28 countries, 1953–2000. Int. J. Cancer, 113 (6), 977–90.
9. Sopik, V., Iqbal, J., Rosen, B. & Narod, S. A. (2015). Why have ovarian cancer mortality rates declined? (Part I.). Incidence. Gynecol Oncol., 138 (3), 741–9.
10. Weiderpass, E. & Botteri, E. (2016). Ovarian cancer mortality trends: which factors are involved? Ann. Oncol., 27 (11), 1977–1978.