Psychotype personality in children’s obesity with lactase gene polymorphism
The growing prevalence of obesity in children and adolescents, against the uncertainties of genetic markers of formation of disturbances of carbohydrate metabolism associated with the lactase gene polymorphism (SNP LCT), necessitate the study of psycho person in this age group.
2. Chajchenko, T. V. (2012). Psihosocialnye aspekty narushenij pishevogo povedeniya i fizicheskoj aktivnosti shkolnikov Harkovskogo regiona. Mizhnarodnyi endokrynolohichnyi zhurnal, 2(70), 20–24. [in Russian].
3. BeLue, R., Francis, L. A. & Colaco, B. (2009). Mental Health Problems and Overweight in a Nationally Representative Sample of Adolescents: Effects of Race and Ethnicity. Pediatrics, 123 (2), 697–702. doi:10.1542/peds.2008-0687
4. Colquitt, J. L., Loveman, E. & O'Malley, C. (2016). Diet, physical activity, and behavioural interventions for the treatment of overweight or obesity in preschool children up to the age of 6 years. Cochrane Database Syst Rev., 10, 3: CD012105. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD012105
5. Knop, C., Singer, V. & Uysal, Y. (2015). Extremely obese children respond better than extremely obese adolescents to lifestyle interventions. Pediatr. Obes. 10(1), 7–14. doi: 10.1111/j.2047-6310.2013.00212
6. Martin, A., Saunders, D. H. & Shenkin, S. D. (2014). Lifestyle intervention for improving school achievement in overweight or obese children and adolescents. Cochrane Database Syst. Rev., 14(3). CD009728. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD009728.pub2
7. Nascimento, M. M., Melo, T. R. & Pinto, R. M. (2016). Parents' perception of health-related quality of life in children and adolescents with excess weight. J. Pediatr. (Rio J), 92(1), 65–72. doi: 10.1016/j.jped.2015.04.006. Epub 2015 Sep 21
8. Vondrova, D. Kapsdorfer, D. & Argalasova, L. (2016). The impact of selected environmental, behavioral and psychosocial factors on schoolchildren's somatic and mental health. Rev. Environ. Health., 22. doi: 10. 1515/reveh-2016-0034.